Do You Have Business To Business Challenges?
Let’s go to work!
We’ve been in business for 20+ years, so you can depend on us to be there when you need us
We’re profitable, debt-free, and privately owned so we answer to our customers and no one else
We are client-centric, meaning we emphasize your needs, not our processes
Essential Resources Philosophy:
- We are effective
- You’ll always get the answers you’re looking for and maybe even a few nuggets of truth you didn’t know you needed
- We are smart
- In addition to findings from the market research we conduct, you can count on insights about what those findings mean for you and your business
- We are transparent
- We’re going to be honest with you about our findings, our methodology, and what we think is best for you.
- We are flexible
Essential Resources Knows How To:
- Establish rapport with respondents in an environment of respect
- Probe beyond rationalizations to uncover genuine motivations
- Interpret and build on what they hear
- Maintain flexibility in guiding the discussion while keeping the objectives in mind
- “Turn on a dime” – adapt their approach when new/unexpected issues and insights arise
- Manage the energy level and personality dynamics of the discussion for maximum participation
- Ask questions without biasing or leading respondents
Essential Resources Is Prepared For Challenging Situations And Are Able To:
- Effectively handle “over-talkers” and non-talkers
- Keep unexpected issues from sabotaging the discussion
- Probe contradictions that don’t “ring true”
- Handle sensitive topics with diplomacy
- Recognize problem respondents and act appropriately
Essential Resources Brings:
- Mastery of multiple techniques
- Experience in diverse disciplines
- Knowledge about relevant trends in other categories and industries
You Need A Long-Term Approach:
Ongoing support and frequent communication. We want any client who works with us to feel that they’ve got a partner in the process and that partnership goes well beyond the scope of any one project. Consulting firms are often criticized for completing a key project and then disappearing. Don’t worry, we’ll stick around.